In this episode I speak to creative coach and writer Elin Lööw about slow living, creativity, bringing slow living practices to creativity and being in the messy middle.
- Elin shares her journey with creativity from childhood to adulthood.
- Advice on facing creative fears.
- How Elin practices slow living and connects this to her creative work.
- Elin’s decision to take a 6 month sabbatical from her day job and her experience of this.
- Dealing with messy middle in creative processes and times of change.
Links and Resources
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Elin’s video Slow Living Ideas for Creatives
- Elin’s blog Growing Through the Messy Middle
- Join my private Facebook community Create a Good Life to be part of a supportive community of others wanting to create a good life for themselves, and for the world around them.
Listen to Elin on the podcast by searching Create Shift wherever you get your podcasts, or listen in your browser below. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a rating and review to help more people find Create Shift and be supported to make positive shifts in their own lives, and in the world around them.
Thanks for listening!