Oh hello! Welcome to another solo episode of Create Shift. Continuing on with the theme of routines I’ve been focusing on lately, in this episode I talk specifically about morning and evening routines. This short episode follows on nicely from s6,ep4 where I talk about using Ayurveda to schedule your day as in this episode I discuss the dominant doshas in the evening. As I mention in S6,ep3 on the Importance of Routine in Challenging Times I think I’m talking about routine so much at the moment because it’s something we can have some control over.
But if you’re reading this and starting to feel bad because you have zero routine right now, please don’t worry! The need for our routines to be flexible is a big thing I talk about in this episode, and a really key thing we need to remember. Our routines need to be part of our self-care, not a way we beat up on ourselves. So, I hope you find this short episode inspiring and supportive.
Thanks for listening,
Pin for later
Topics Covered in this Episode
- How morning and evening routines support our sleep.
- Some questions to ask yourself to begin cultivating your morning and evening routines.
- Ayurvedic guidance that might be helpful in creating your routines.
- What if we called them rituals instead of routines? How would that change things?
Links and Resources Mentioned
- My recent blog post on How to create an ideal morning routine
- My YouTube channel for morning and evening yoga and meditation videos.
- My Patreon community for weekly vlogs/blogs on applying Ayurvedic holistic living practices to your daily life.
Listen to Create Shift S6,ep6 on Cultivating Morning and Evening Routines
You can listen to the episode below, or simply by searching ‘Create Shift’ in your favourite podcast app. Make sure to subscribe whilst you’re there so you never miss a new episode.
Thank you for listening to Create Shift. I hope this podcast supports, encourages and inspires you to live your most purposeful and holistic life.
Want to support Create Shift?
Excellent, I’m so grateful to have your support of this podcast! Here are some ways you may choose to support the creation of this free podcast.
- Share Create Shift episodes with your friends and on your social media and encourage them to subscribe if they’d enjoy the show.
- Subscribe to Create Shift yourself if you haven’t already!
- Become a Being Change Patreon community member to get early access to all Create Shift episodes, weekly exclusive holistic living content, live Q&As on holistic living and early access to in person events. Become a member now.
FANCY DOING SOME YOGA AND MEDITATION? SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE
The intro and outtro music for this podcast is Jellyfish by Sonics Podcasts. The music under the Being Change Patreon info is I Like Pizza by Steve Fantoms instrumental, via Soundstripe.