Hello! Create Shift S6,ep4 is another short solo episode and something of a follow on from last episode 3 where I spoke about creating a daily routine. In this episode I talk about how we can use the wisdom of Ayurveda to help ourselves schedule our days and boost productivity. It’s a pretty practical episode, that I hope offers a simple way to start brining Ayurvedic holistic living into your everyday. In it I share the times of day when each dosha – Vata, Pitta and Kapha – is most dominant and the best types of activity to do and avoid during those times to naturally boost your productivity. If you experiment with any of the suggestions in this episode I’d love to know how you get on!
Thanks for listening,
Pin for later
Links and resources mentioned
- Create Shift S6,ep3 on The Importance of Routine in Challenging Times.
- Create Shift S5,ep5 What is Ayurveda?
- Create Shift S5,ep6 Holistic Health for Spring with Emma Newlyn (where we talk about the importance of early morning light exposure).
- My Create Shift 1:1 Coaching Packages.
- My blog post What is Ayurveda?
- Create Shift S6,ep2 The Philosophy of Acupuncture with Sarah Major.
Listen to Create Shift S6,ep4
You can listen to the episode below, or simply by searching ‘Create Shift’ in your favourite podcast app. Make sure to subscribe whilst you’re there so you never miss a new episode.
Thank you for listening to Create Shift. I hope this podcast supports, encourages and inspires you to live your most purposeful and holistic life.
Want to support Create Shift?
Excellent, I’m so grateful to have your support of this podcast! Here are some ways you may choose to support the creation of this free podcast.
- Share Create Shift episodes with your friends and on your social media and encourage them to subscribe if they’d enjoy the show.
- Subscribe to Create Shift yourself if you haven’t already!
- Become a Being Change Patreon community member to get early access to all Create Shift episodes, weekly exclusive holistic living content, live Q&As on holistic living and early access to in person events. https://bit.ly/2R72YUV
FANCY DOING SOME YOGA AND MEDITATION? SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE https://bit.ly/2WJoRNv
The intro and outtro music for this podcast is Jellyfish by Sonics Podcasts. The music under the Being Change Patreon info is I Like Pizza by Steve Fantoms instrumental, via Soundstripe.